ha, Is it so?
The question particle, ha, proposes a yes/no question. A clause can be changed into a question when preceded with particle ha. Any clause preceded by ha is a question or interrogative clause.
- ha kʷ-qsɁitši, Are you going to sleep? Are you able to sleep? Can you sleep?
- ta, i čn xʷus, No, I’m wide awake.
- ha k̓ʷul̕ntxʷ, Did you make it?
- Ɂe, k̓ʷul̕n, Yes, I made it.
- ha esk̓ʷul̕ms ɬu čluk̓ʷc̓eɁ, is s/he making a box?
- x̌ʷa esk̓ʷul̕ms, maybe s/he’s making it.
- ha i kʷil, Is it red?
- Ɂe, i kʷil, Yes it is red.
- ha kʷ patáq, Are you a potato?
- i mi u ta, For sure, no.