Ɂa, kʷ ck̓ʷɬčic ye l̕ snqlixʷéčstn ɬu l̕ qeɁesʕolqʷštwéxʷi ɬu qeɁesmypnunm ɬu nselíšcn
šey̓ u eskʷtntwílš u esyʕʷyʕʷtwílš ɬu eswwew̓lši
šey̓ kʷ lmlmsnuxʷ ɬu aspw̓usm ɬu nselíšcn ɬu kʷ ck̓ʷɬčic
l̕ šey̓ m qʷo qsʕolqʷštwéxʷ ɬu qeɁqsmlk̓ʷk̓ʷmúleɁxʷi ɬu t qeɁnwwewlštn
- sqelixʷ, the topping of life, animate form; human. s- qel -ixʷ
- st̕ulixʷ, the origin time, animate form; earth, land. s- t̕ul -ixʷ
- sqeltč, the enduring topping; body, muscle, meat. s- qel -tč
- peɬpɬkʷi, being a dynamic nexus of an abundance of activity, women folk. peɬ -pɬ -kʷ -i
- peɬ, to dynamically bond, to be a nexus, connecting to increase dimensions.
- /C1VC2/ –[C1C2], augmentive reduplication. peɬ-pɬ
- -kʷ, fluidity, abundance of activity.
- -i, continuative.
- nq̓ʷq̓ʷsm̓ičn̓šn (truncated, nq̓ʷq̓ʷsm̓i -> also, nq̓ʷq̓ʷosm̓i ), little bunched in together foot pads, dog. n- q̓ʷ- q̓ʷs -m̓- ičn̓šn
- q̓ʷis, the state of being clustered or bunched together; to be curled in on itself, as scorched pine needles.
- [C1]-/C1VC2/ + [R], diminutive reduplication. q̓ʷ-q̓ʷis-m̓, it has a little thing bunched in together on itself (from q̓ʷism, s/he/it has it bunched in on itself). Resonant consonants in the stem-word are glottalized through diminutive morphological processes, represented here as, + [R].
- -m, middle form, valency increasing (stative monovalent to bivalent), valency decreasing (transitive bivalent to intransitive bivalent) Used to increase or decrease transitivity to the neutral position.
- n-, inside, the focus of.
- -ičn̓šn, sole/bottom of the foot. (-ičn̓, back; –šin, foot, interact)
- spilyeɁ, appears to have no direction; Coyote. s- pil -eyeɁ
- qlispél, reached a substantially changed form beginning connected to the body, Kalispel tribe/people. (ql-is-p-él). Refers to the great camas, having reached a large state among camas; the freshly harvested great camas.
- qel, to top some defined mass/body. In the sense of humans, to top the living; body/meat, to grow upon life/bone.
- -eys (w/ stressed-stem, -ys, -> also, -is), transmute, change form/substance; teeth, rain, exchange, etc. (-ey, transform; -us, originate at)
- -ep, base, primal.
- -el, body connected, as an appendage connects to the body, as a person/family belongs to a tribe/band, etc; projectile as an arrowhead connects to a arrow, by extension, a bullet, etc.