Ɂa, kʷ ck̓ʷɬčic ye l̕ snqlixʷéčstn ɬu l̕ qeɁesʕolqʷštwéxʷi ɬu qeɁesmypnunm ɬu nselíšcn
šey̓ u eskʷtntwílš u esyʕʷyʕʷtwílš ɬu eswwew̓lši
šey̓ kʷ lmlmsnuxʷ ɬu aspw̓usm ɬu nselíšcn ɬu kʷ ck̓ʷɬčic
l̕ šey̓ m qʷo qsʕolqʷštwéxʷ ɬu qeɁqsmlk̓ʷk̓ʷmúleɁxʷi ɬu t qeɁnwwewlštn
- st̕ulyxʷ, the origin time, animate form; earth, land. s- t̕ul -yxʷ
- sqelyxʷ, the apexed transformed form; human. s- qel -yxʷ
- sqeltč, the enduring topping; body, muscle, meat. s- qel -tč
- qel, to reach a top position. In the sense of humans, to be the top being; body/meat, to grow upon life/bone.
- smʕem, that being made to endeavor, woman. s- mʕ -em
- mʕ, endeavor at/endure a laborious event/situation; describing the efforts to endeavor, to struggle/work/strive, to endure childbirth.
- -em, to be the act of doing to/of something, dynamic antipassive.
- s-, nominal. Transforms verbs to noun-like words.
- peɬpɬkʷi, being a dynamic nexus of exceptionally fluidic activity, women folk. peɬ -pɬ -kʷ -i
- peɬ, to dynamically bond, to be a nexus, connecting to increase dimensions.
- /C1VC2/ –[C1C2], augmentative reduplication. peɬ-pɬ
- -kʷ, fluidity, fluid activity.
- -i, continuative.
- spilyeɁ, appears to have no direction; Coyote. s- pil -eyeɁ
- snč̓lep, that which emerges in through at the beginning; Coyote. s- n- č̓l -ep
- xʷyxʷeɁyuɬ, lingering form outwardly transforms that can to pass through for some purpose; animal. xʷy -xʷ -eɁ -y -uɬ
- xʷy, linger.
- -xʷ, outer dimension.
- -eɁ, outwardly expresses.
- -y, transform.
- -uɬ, capacity to pass through to or for some purpose.
- qlispél, reached a substantially changed form beginning connected to the body, Kalispel tribe/people. (ql-is-p-él). Refers to the great camas, having reached a large state among camas; the freshly harvested great camas.
- ql, at the apex of something. In the sense of humans, to be the top being; body/meat, to grow upon life/bone.
- -ys (also, -is), transmute, change form/substance; teeth, rain, exchange, etc. (-ey, transform; -us, originate at)
- -ep, base, primal.
- -el, body connected, as an appendage connects to the body, as a person/family belongs to a tribe/band, etc; projectile as an arrowhead connects to a arrow, by extension, a bullet, etc.
- nqʷq̓ʷsm̓ičn̓šn (truncated, nqʷq̓ʷsm̓i -> also, nqʷq̓ʷosm̓i ), little bunched in together foot pads, dog. n- q̓ʷ- q̓ʷs -m̓- ičn̓šn
- q̓ʷis, the state of being clustered or bunched together; to be curled in on itself, as scorched pine needles.
- [C1]-/C1VC2/ + [R], diminutive reduplication. qʷ-q̓ʷis-m̓, it has a little thing bunched in together on itself (from q̓ʷism, s/he/it has it bunched in on itself). Resonant consonants in the stem-word are glottalized through diminutive morphological processes, represented here as, + [R].
- -m, middle form, valency increasing (stative monovalent to bivalent), valency decreasing (transitive bivalent to intransitive bivalent) Used to increase or decrease transitivity to the neutral position.
- n-, inside, the focus of.
- -ičn̓šn, sole/bottom of the foot. (-ičn̓, back; –šin, foot, interact)