This lexemic suffix indicates the outer form of something/sometime. It refers to the out facing dimension of some object or some time period/event.
- č̓ʕ, open, unveiled, revealed.
- č̓ʕxʷem – reveal the inside, take off protective cover, skin.
- pen, time period, event.
- pnxʷep – arrive right at the start of something; have good timing.
- kʷen, take.
- kʷenxʷ – take essence, to take/hold the outer form.
- k̓ʷɬkʷenxʷcn – answer, held essence within speak.
- yel, surround.
- yelxʷ – conceal, surround the outer form.