exʷ kʷ ck̓ʷɬčic ye l̕ x̌ʷa ec̓ʕx̌lsʕaw
- nk̓ʷuɁ, one. nk̓ʷ, one; -uɁ, appears outward. Refers to the extended thumb.
- ʕsel (esel), two. ʕs, diverge; -el, to be the purpose of. Refers to either the divergence of the thumb and pointer finger or pointer finger and middle finger.
- čʕɬe, three. čʕ, reveal; -ɬ, through to; -ečst, hand. Refers to revealing either the middle finger or the ring finger as passing through the midpoint of the hand.
- mus, four. Also refers to feeling/reaching with the extended fingers, to also wish as a metaphor of the same.
- cil, five. Extending all fingers.
- t̕aq̓n, six. t̕aq̓, out away; -n, interaction with adjacent. Refers to a single digit on the opposite hand extending and interacting with the total.
- sisp̓l̕, seven. sip̓, strike with object; -l, function, aim, goal; diminutive reduplication. Refers to the second digit extending and ‘hitting’ the first digit already extended.
- heʕ̓nm, eight. heʕ̓, eight; -n, interaction with adjacent; -m anitpassive.
- x̌x̌n̓ut, nine. x̌n, before completion; -ut, temporary state; diminutive reduplication. Refers to the near completed state of the complete set of ten fingers.
- ʕupn, ten. ʕup, appears concluded; -n, interaction with adjacent. Refers to ten as the complete set of fingers.