Nominalization is the process of turning verbs in to nominals by affixation.
- Prefix Nominals
- Suffix Nominals
- Plants and Animals
- s-, nominal.
- sc-, having done/been. Locational
- sn-, place of. Locational
- sxʷ-, one tasked to do. Agentive
- -mn, at to some use. Instrumental.
- -min, does to come to act to/at/with something. Instrumental, resultative.
- -tn, that which is the act to/at/with something. Agentive
- -tin, that which comes to act to/at/with something. Agentive, resultative.
- -mintn, used for doing to something. Agentive
- -cutn, that which does to one. Agentive
- -emn, inclined to do. Be the doing to act to/at/with something. Instrumental, experiential.