k̓ʷɬ-, within, the entirety within; within the extent of a time period, within life, within life’s experience, within the event/activity; within/under an object.
As a spatial representation, k̓ʷɬ-, indicates the entire space contained under an object, not just a point within this space but the entirety of the space. In nselišcn worldview the space under objects is seen as contained space. The upper limit is the underside of the object. The lower limit is the surface the object associates with, on or over.
- k̓ʷɬišut, underneath; down below; under; beneath.
- k̓ʷɬištuleɁxʷ, underground.
- k̓ʷɬmaw̓p, to detach from the base/origin; detach from reality, from the world/earth.
- k̓ʷɬmaw̓pncut, to detach self from the base/origin, e.g. parents, family, society, reality, etc. To launch into space.
As a temporal representation, k̓ʷɬ-, indicates an entire time period. Time and reality are seen as contained. When referencing time, k̓ʷɬ- is used to represent the whole time from start to finish or from start to current time. Time is seen as a position in reality with current time the head position and the past a trailing position. Events have the same shape. When referencing events such as a lifetime, year, day, breakfast, etc., it indicates the entirety of the event.
- k̓ʷɬčicš, to arrive at some goal, destination. Within the plan.
- k̓ʷɬɁacx̌, to look back in time, to look within/under. Examine the past. Introspective.
- k̓ʷɬmilk̓ʷ, of the whole thing, the entirety of an object or time period.
- k̓ʷɬx̌ʷtim, cut something short/off, prevent an activity from completing. To cut off a portion of something.
- k̓ʷɬtqem, to procrastinate, to stack things within.
- sk̓ʷɬč̓luxʷ, evening time; to have disappeared, gone out of sight.
- k̓ʷɬwiscut, get ready ahead of time. To ready the self, prepare the self.
As a superlative, it means to go within or draw upon experience to boost activity or outcome. Experience is one’s life which takes the form of a tubular shape. To draw upon experience is to go within it.
- k̓ʷɬc̓a, very painful; hurts through and through, throughout the entirety of it.
- k̓ʷɬpax̌, to think; to go within polished experience.
- k̓ʷɬtwin̓, to fall short of something; to be deficient in something, unable to attain something